At Clarke Athletics we understand the physical and mental demands placed on the athlete that is starting to develop. We create individualized training programs within a group setting tailored to meet each athlete’s needs. Creating assessment-based programs we place focus on both the growth and development of the athlete. Athletes under our guidance and care will gain an edge on the competition while helping to promote healthy growth and development.
In middle school, athletics start to become far more competitive. It is also one of the first times you will have to try out for a team and a spot on the roster. It is time to give yourself the competitive edge to achieve your goals.
This program emphasizes the development of the complete athlete and represents our most popular program. Participants of this program are trained to be stronger, faster, and better conditioned than the competition. The program will focus on developing movement not muscle. Balance, agility, quickness, core stability, posture, reactivity, and strength will be trained through fun and challenging drills.
The focus of our LTAD program is to help athletes ages 12-14 get stronger and faster no matter what sport they play.
Program is held four (2) days per week.
Customized Nutrition Programs:
Everyone’s body is different, and you deserve a nutrition program tailored specifically to your body’s individual needs. Our nutritionists eliminate the guesswork and build a Custom-Tailored Nutrition Plan guaranteed to deliver results!
With a plan designed for your specific body and goals, you can…
- Shed the unwanted weight and body-fat…so your healthier and more confident in everything you do.
- Gain lean muscle, to increase strength and performance… in and out of the gym
- Live a more energized & happy life… by getting rid of the biological burdens currently holding you back.
Our nutrition programs include:
- Custom-tailored Nutrition Plan utilizing our unique software.
- Full Health and Nutrition assessment.
- Evolt Active-Bioscan Assessment -Body composition testing.
- Biometric Measurements -Tracking inches lost and gained.
- Goal setting current and long-term.
- Strategies to shop, cook and eat smart.
- Access to your Nutritionist.
- Two-20min Consultations with your Nutritionist:
A tested and proven path to getting the results you want.
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Click below to register:
4) Daily Drop-In: $40.00 (gym membership not included)
*Max of 20 Participants