At Clarke Athletics we understand the physical and mental demands placed on the athlete that is starting to develop. We create individualized training programs within a group setting tailored to meet each athlete’s needs. Creating assessment-based programs we place focus on both the growth and development of the athlete. Athletes under our guidance and care will gain an edge on the competition while helping to promote healthy growth and development.
LTAD involves teaching and coaching athleticism, movement, balance, and strength at an age appropriate and skill- based progression of programming in a variety of youth development and sport specific programs for young athletes from the ages of 10-11.
This program emphasizes the development of fundamental movement skills, improvement of joint stability, strengthening the core, and improving muscle memory while eliminating muscular imbalances.
The focus of our LTAD program is to help athletes ages 10-11 improve on their athletic ability no matter what sport they play.
Program is held for (2) days per week.
Customized Nutrition Programs:
Everyone’s body is different, and you deserve a nutrition program tailored specifically to your body’s individual needs. Our nutritionists eliminate the guesswork and build a Custom-Tailored Nutrition Plan guaranteed to deliver results!
With a plan designed for your specific body and goals, you can…
- Shed the unwanted weight and body-fat…so your healthier and more confident in everything you do.
- Gain lean muscle, to increase strength and performance… in and out of the gym
- Live a more energized & happy life… by getting rid of the biological burdens currently holding you back.
Our nutrition programs include:
- Custom-tailored Nutrition Plan utilizing our unique software.
- Full Health and Nutrition assessment.
- Evolt Active-Bioscan Assessment -Body composition testing.
- Biometric Measurements -Tracking inches lost and gained.
- Goal setting current and long-term.
- Strategies to shop, cook and eat smart.
- Access to your Nutritionist.
- Two-20min Consultations with your Nutritionist:
A tested and proven path to getting the results you want.
Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
Click below to register:
4) Daily Drop-In: $40.00
*Max of 20 Participants