Our HP Training Program focuses on hockey-specific movements at game speed. Our program is designed around the movements, skills, and energy systems utilized in hockey. This program is designed for serious athletes who are looking for the complete package. We offer a comprehensive off-season program incorporating biometric analysis, fitness assessments, nutritional guidance and individualized training program within a group setting.
Correcting muscle imbalances, movement patterns while building Strength and Endurance is the primary focus in May-June. July and August will focus on Speed, Agility, Quickness, Explosive Power, and Power Endurance.
This program is for ages 17+ who are currently playing at this level, who are self-motivated and are committed to taking their training to the next level!
What to expect:
- Movement Assessment & Base Line Testing is performed to determine muscle imbalances, improper movement patterns, and predictability for injuries.
- Bio Scan– Bio-Electrical Impedance (BIA) Test with App that tracks detailed changes in the quality of activity, body composition, nutrition and overall health.
- Individual Corrective Exercises and Training Program to Maximize Efficiency
- Mobility/Stability, Core Strength, Fundamental Movement Skills Training
- Strength training to improve full body power in hockey-specific patterns.
- Sport-specific conditioning and agility training.
- Resistance training for Speed, Agility, Quickness, Power, and Endurance.
- Learn how to compete with more confidence
- Training that will translate to improving on-ice skills at game speed.
Date: May 3 – August 21 , 2021
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 8:30am – 10am
8wk Pkg (May 3 – July 9): $1,300.00 (gym membership must be purchased)
8wk Pkg (July 12 – August 20): $1,300.00 (gym membership must be purchased)
Weekly: $175.00 (gym membership must be purchased)
*Note: Ice sessions are extra $25.00/session.(Starting June 16, Fridays 10:30a-11:45p @ Plano SC) Pre-Registration Code
Click below to register: