Coach Jeremy specializes in helping athletes improve their performance through fitness programs that focus on increasing speed, improving agility, and strengthening the core. Although Coach Jeremy enjoys sport-specific training, he also likes to help non-athletic members increase their strength and fitness level for improved quality-of-life.
Coach Jeremy played high school basketball and 1 year of D1 College basketball. Jeremy has been in the fitness industry for over 15yrs. His areas of expertise lies in Sports Performance and Corrective Exercise/Injury Prevention/Rehab.
Coaching Philosophy: “Iron sharpens iron! I believe in the team/unity aspect of sports/training. I love the relationships and bonds that can be built from them.”
- University of North Texas Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology Minor Biology
- National Council on Strength and Fitness CPT and Strength Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT,CES, PES,
- Biomechanics of Resistance Training Cooper Inst.
- Power Plate Vibration Training Level 1 and 2
- Cooper Inst Injury Prevention and Corrective Exercise
- Freshman Basketball Coach- Legacy Christian Academy, Frisco TX