In accordance with Governor Greg Abbott’s plan to reopen the State of Texas, Clarke Athletics’ Gym will reopen on May 18th and will gradually reintroduce programs and initiatives throughout the summer. Since our gym is located within Children’s Health StarCenters-Plano, we are following and sharing the same guidelines and restrictions.
We will continue to follow stringent sanitation protocols consistent with State and CDC guidelines for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance. We have also created additional procedures to achieve a higher level of cleanliness.
We are taking careful actions to facilitate social distancing. Look for extra signs to guide you through each space and help us all practice social distancing.
As part of this reopening plan, effective immediately the following procedures will be implemented to promote safety for customers and employees within the facility:
- Prior to opening, all areas and surfaces within the building and gym will be sanitized and coated with disinfectant formula.
- This sanitization includes, but is not limited to, the front desk, floors, doors, weights, mats, cardio equipment, and restrooms.
- Once open to our clients, staff will be continuously sanitizing all areas and surfaces throughout the day. Clients are expected to wipe down equipment after use with the cleaning products provided by the gym.
- Masks will be required for all employees and guests in the lobby and rink.
- Masks will not be provided by the facilities. If patrons or guests arrive without a protective face covering, they will not be permitted into the building.
- Once clients enter the gym, they will be screened by Clarke Athletics staff. Once screened, customers will be allowed to remove their mask while training in the gym.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available in the lobby, front desk, and in the gym.
- To prevent the potential for spreading germs, the facility has turned off all water fountains. You will need to bring your own bottles of water.
- Camps/Classes/Clinics will require reservations, and schedules will be adjusted to be consistent with governmental orders/guidelines and to allow for thorough cleaning between classes.
May 25-June 1: Clarke Athletics will have similar hours of operation as the Plano Rink. Admittance will be by “Appointment Only” for Personal Training or Group Training.
There are no “Walk-Ups” or “Drop-Ins”.
There will be no more than 20 customers at a time in the gym.
Monday – Friday> 11:30a-5pm
June 2: Clarke Athletics will continue to operate with “Modified” hours. “All” Summer training programs will begin. Gym memberships to the public will open.Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions and or concerns.
Gym: (214) 975-7407